Topics for 3 dedicated Recorded Sessions
- Session 1:- Intricacies in Supply, Deemed Supply, Cross Charge vs. ISD, Valuation, etc.
- Session 2:- Intricacies in Time of Supply and GST ITC with Q&A
- Session 3:- Overview & Intricacies of in Place of Supply for Goods and Services with Q&A
About this Course
- Detailed understanding of GST Provisions with Practical Case Studies
- Analysis of open and burning issues in GST
- Preparation and filing of GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C – Table wise
- Divergent Judgements and Case studies from different Advance Ruling Authorities / HC
- Exclusive Sessions for Questions and Answers
- Understanding of all Recent Amendments and Implications
GST Course Content
You will learn GST with Bimal Jain who is one of the most sought-after GST knowledge & thought leader in the country with more than 24 years of experience in Indirect Taxation & GST. Through these live web series, you will be able to learn all the basic to advance concepts and prepare yourself for the latest GST updates.
Session 1: Levy & Supply under GST
- Scope of Supply under GST
- Levy and Collection (FCM & RCM) and Exemptions
- Composite and Mixed Supply
- Inter-State & Intra State
- Notifications of Rates (1/2017, 2/2017, 4/2017, 11/2017, 12/2017, 13/2017) etc
Session 2: Taxable Person & Registration, Threshold limits, etc.
- Threshold limits for GST Registration
- Compulsory registration
- Distinct Person, Related Person – Discussion and Case Studies with Schedule I of CGST Act, 2017
- Provisions for registration under GST
Session 3: Time and Value of Supply
- Time of Supply provisions for Goods
- Time of Supply provisions for Services
- Valuation of Goods and Services
Session 4: Input Tax Credit
- Discussions on Section – 16,17, 18, 19 of CGST Act, 2017
- Availment of Input Tax Credit
- Utilization of Input Tax Credit
- Concept of Input Service Distributor (ISD)
- Reversal of Common credit
- Transitional arrangements of ITC and Miscellaneous transitional provisions
Session 5: Place of Supply for Goods or Services
- Intra- State vs. Inter- State Supplies
- Place of Supply for Goods
- Place of Supply for Services
- Place of Supply for Export and Import of Services
Session 6: Zero-rated Supply (including Refund)
- Supplies to SEZ, Export, Deemed Export
- Refund of IGST or ITC in case of Export
- Meaning of Zero-rated supply under GST.
- Treatment of export transactions.
Session 7: Tax Invoice, Introduction of E-Invoicing under GST and Job Work
- Tax Invoice under GST
- Concept of Credit and Debit Note
- Accounts and Records under GST
- Concept of Payment, Refund Vouchers, Payment Vouchers, Receipt Vouchers, etc
- E-Invoicing Under GST.
- Job Work Procedure
Session 8: Existing Return and New GST Return System under GST & E-Way Bill
- Form GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR-5, GSTR-6, GSTR-7 (Including NRTP, Normal Taxpayer, ISD, Casual Taxpayer, TDS)
- Monthly, Quarterly and other compliances of GST.
- New Return System: RET-1, RET-2 and RET-3 with GST ANX-1 and ANX-2
- Provisions and applicability of E-way bills
- Blockage of E-way Bills
Session 9: Clause by Clause filing of GST Annual Return (Form GSTR-9)
- Preparation of Form GSTR-9 and GSTR-9A – Table wise discussion
- How to File GSTR-9 and GSTR-9A
- Compilation of data for GST Annual return
Session 10: Clause by Clause filing of GST Audit Report (Form GSTR-9C)
- Preparation of GSTR-9C – Table wise discussion
- Compiling data for reconciliation part of GSTR-9C.
- How to File GSTR-9C
- Conducting GST audit and Drafting GST Audit Report.
Session 11: Inspection, Search, Seizure and Arrest under GST
- Power of Inspection, search and Seizure
- Power to arrest under GST
- Power to summon under GST
- Inspection of documents
Session 12: Advance Ruling under GST
- Authority of Advance Ruling
- Application and process of advance ruling
- Appeal under Advance Ruling
- Order under Advance Ruling and its binding
- Appeal to National Advance Ruling Authority and its order etc
- Power of authority under Advance Ruling
- Recent Judgement/Case Laws of AAR.
Session 13: Appeal, Revision, Offence & Penalty in GST
- Appeal and procedure to Appellate Authority
- Power of Appellate Authority
- Order of Appellate Authority
- Appeal, Procedure to High Court and Supreme Court
- Power to impose penalties under GST
- Recent Judgement/Case Laws of Appellate Provisions.
Session 14: Questions and Answers
Questions related to the following Topics:
- Levy & Supply under GST
- Taxable Person & Registration, Threshold limits, etc.
- Time and Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Place of Supply for Goods or Services
- Zero-rated Supply (including Refund).
Session 15: Questions and Answers
Questions related to the following Topics:
- Tax Invoice, Introduction of E-Invoicing under GST and Job Work
- Existing Return and New GST Return System under GST & E-Way Bill
- GST Annual Return (GSTR-9)
- GST Audit Report (GSTR-9C) and Job Work
- Inspection, Search, Seizure and Arrest under GST
- Advance Ruling under GST
- Appeal, Revision, Offence & Penalty in GST
Who should enrol for this GST Course?
- Chartered Accountants (CA) in Practice
- Chartered Accountants (CA) in Service
- Tax Advocates, GST Practitioners, GST Consultants, Accountants
- CMA / CS / CWA Professionals
- B. Com / M. Com graduates who wants to get expert level knowledge in GST
- CA Students who wants to learn the advanced concepts of GST.
- Any officer of the Commercial Tax Department of any State Government or of the CBEC
There are no reviews yet.